All content, materials, assets and trademarks related to www.barcs.com.au are wholly owned by A Barcs & Co Nominees Pty Ltd T/A Group48 (ABN: 68 977 126 993).
All visitors to the Barcs Australia website are bound by the terms of Group48’s usual terms and conditions of supply and conditions stated below which we have the right to modify at any time. Group48 urges users to read these terms carefully. When registering with the firstname.lastname@example.org website, accessing or navigating the site (including the blog site) you will be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions of this website.
Your privacy whilst navigating our site is of the utmost important to us.
- Group48 does not share or sell customer information to third parties or use personal information for any reason other than its intended use.
- Personal information will be collected to assist in providing you with relevant customer information, i.e. notification of products, promotional material and newsletters.
- As requested by law, you may ‘opt-out’ from receiving promotional material from Group48 at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of sent material. Alternatively, if you wish your details to not be used for any marketing purposes at all you can contact our head office directly at email@example.com.
- If we have collected private information from you it cannot be seen or modified by other sources.
- Any private information collected that is no longer needed will be deleted.
ABN 68 977 126 993
Address: Unit 9, 476 Gardeners Rd, Alexandria, NSW, 2015, Australia.
Phone: +61 2 8073 6000
Fax: +61 2 8073 6099
This document defines the terms and conditions that will apply to users of the website www.barcs.com.au and related sites (together, the website), and to consumers buying Group48 products online from the website (together, you or your).
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time, and all changes will be displayed on the website. By your continued use of the website following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes.