Explore our most frequently asked questions.
What if I enter my address incorrectly?
If you enter an incorrect address during checkout Group48 is not liable for any delay or if the item does not arrive to you. Where an incorrect address is entered, parcels are usually returned to sender. We will make every effort upon the parcel being returned to us to re-label and re-dispatch however Group48 cannot be accountable for any delays which are incurred during the transit/delivery period. Please note there will be an added delivery charge to resend your item(s) to the correct address.
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Please note customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination (delivery) country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. As customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country and we have no control over these charges, we cannot confirm what the cost would be. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unforeseen charges.
When will I receive a confirmation that my online orderhas been processed?
If you have not received an online order confirmation, please contact customer service with your order reference number available. The reason for this may be because you have incorrectly entered your email address. Email: email@example.com
Can I return my purchase for an exchange/refund?
Group48 will gladly exchange or refund in accordance with the following conditions:
- Group48 will exchange or refund full price items only within 30 days of ship date on your tax invoice.
- You must provide ‘proof of purchase’, being a tax invoice, bank or credit card statement.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
- The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received and inspected by Group48, however please allow 30 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- The amount refunded will cover the value of the item(s) purchased, however shipping charges are NOT refundable.
- Due to health regulations earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please choose carefully when making your purchase.
- Items must be in new condition and unworn to be accepted as a return. Product tags must be attached or accompany the product on return.
- Group48 cannot guarantee availability of exchange items and will offer a refund in this instance.
- All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
How can I return/exchange items I have received?
Our online store accepts returns for a refund or exchange. If you would like to return your item/s to our online store please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order reference number. Our customer service team will respond to you within 48 hours and provide you with a Return Authorisation number (RA).
For returns within Australia only, please forward your product return with your RA number.
Domestic returns can be sent back with your Returns Authorisation number as provided by customer service.
International returns must be sent via pre-paid recorded mail service as we cannot process a refund unless we receive the stock back to the following address:
Unit 9, 476 Gardeners Rd,
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
Our Customer Service team are available to take your call from 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday AEST on +61 2 8073 6000 or please email customer service on: email@example.com
What if my product is faulty?
Simply contact our customer service to organise the return of product to Barcs Australia on: firstname.lastname@example.org
What would be considered as personal wear and tear?
Anything which is caused by general use of the product over time. An example would be slight changes in the plating colours over a period of time due to oxidation and the effect of skin oils on the plating surface. Effects of wear and tear are usually irreversible therefore we recommend when purchasing Barcs Australia products that you follow the care instruction guide provided with every piece.
How do I care for my Barcs Australia jewellery?
To maintain the shine and condition of your unique Barcs jewellery, we recommend keeping your pieces in a pouch or box. It’s always a good idea to place your jewellery on after your makeup, perfume and hairspray is applied. Remember that perfume, hairspray, lotions, chlorine and saltwater can discolour pearls and enamel as well as tarnish the metal. Please do not use water or any chemical jewellery cleaner as they can be abrasive.